|商品名稱：||Qure Optimizer 184.108.40.2061|
- 回上一頁您可能感興趣：Qure Optimizer 220.127.116.111Qure Optimizer is the leading workload tuning solution for SQL Server, delivering automatic performance optimization for SQL Server databases and applications. Since the workload to be tuned may consist of millions of queries, Qure Optimizer computes its detailed recommendations (indexing scheme, SQL rewrites, schemas changes and more) without running on the actual production database. Instead, Qure Optimizer runs against a copy-of-production, taking as input a SQL trace file of production activity (workload).
SQL Server Tuning Made Easy
- Multiple workload sources: Qure Optimizer supports SQL Server workloads captured in one or more trace files or trace tables, as well as workloads captured by select 3rd party monitoring tools.
- Large workloads supported: Qure Optimizer supports SQL Server tuning with large workloads consisting of many millions of queries. Up to 10 GB of trace files or (for trace tables) 20 million events are supported.
- Fully automated: The workload tuning process runs completely unattended.
- No load on production: The working tuning process runs against a copy of the production database, restored onto a non-production server, thereby imposing zero overhead on the actual production system.
- Holistic balancing of performance benefits: Qure Optimizer tunes the entire workload holistically. When recommending any specific improvement (eg, “add an index”), Qure Optimizer considers the SQL Server performance effects of that recommendation across the entire workload, not just on an individual query.
Supported database engines:
SQL Server 2005/2008/2008R2/2012
Windows XP/Vista/7, Windows Server 2003/2008/2008R2 - 32 or 64 bit
.Net Framework 3.5 SP1
SQL Server 2005/2008/2008R2/2012 client tools
2 GB RAM, 5 GB free disk space, 2 GHz CPU
Network access and security credentials with 'SysAdmin' permissions for the non-production analysis database
Updates: official site does not provide any info about changes in this version