|商品名稱：||Macro Express Pro 188.8.131.52 Windows操作的宏命令設置工具|
- 回上一頁您可能感興趣：Macro Express Pro 184.108.40.206 Windows操作的宏命令設置工具《Macro Express Pro》是一款生活實用類軟件，Windows操作的宏命令設置工具,你只需要輕輕一按鍵盤熱鍵,就可以完成很多複雜的程序操作,如發出電子信件、更換壁紙、打印文件等需要很多複雜操作步驟的任務,你還可以隨心所欲地使用熱鍵或設定的短字符串在程序中插入預定義的文本和圖像.總之,Macro Express可以幫助你輕鬆完成很多日常例行的工作,將電腦玩得更輕鬆一些.
Macro Express is the premier Windows macro utility. With Macro Express, you can record, edit and play back mouse and keyboard macros. Its powerful tools and robust features will make you more productive. A macro is a series of written instructions or recorded keystrokes and mouse actions. With a single keystroke, play back these activities at a much faster speed than can be performed manually. Eliminate wasted time and the risk of error that typically occur when performing repetitive tasks.
Creating a Macro
Macro Express contains hundreds of commands to automate practically any function on your computer. Just press a key and let the macro do all the repetitive work for you.
There are several methods available for creating macros. No programming language or skills required.
Over two dozen Quick Wizards guide you through a series of questions and build the macro for you.
Record keystrokes and mouse movements with the easy to use Capture process.
Utilize the Scripting Editor or Direct Editor to write more powerful macros.
Running a Macro
Macro Express provides a number of methods for executing macros. These include the use of Hot Keys, Shortkeys, Scheduled Macros, Window Activation, Mouse Clicks, Popup/Floating Menus and others.
Use the macro scope properties to define when a macro will run or not. Assign macros to run in all Windows programs (Global), in only one specific window (Window Specific) or program (Program Specific), or in every program except the one you define (Global Except).
Macro Express allows you to create multiple macro files. When first installing the program, two macro files, samples.mex (a set of sample macros) and macex.mex (which you can use to create and store macros), are installed.
Macro Express Pro allows you to load two or more macro files for simultaneous use. For example, utilize one set of standardized macros developed and maintained by your company or department while employing a second macro file created specifically for individual usage.
- Variable Set String from Prompt now allows multiple lines of input.
- The Get Control dialog now remembers its previous position on the screen.
- Fixed a problem where the updater would update the program in the location where it was last installed instead of the location where it is currently running.
- Fixed a problem, introduced in v 220.127.116.11, with the Variable Modify Date/Time command when using a decimal variable.