|商品名稱：||Microsoft Activation Scripts 0.9 Stable-多合一Windows和Office激活腳本|
- 回上一頁您可能感興趣：Microsoft Activation Scripts 0.9 Stable-多合一Windows和Office激活腳本Microsoft Activation Scripts是一款功能強大的多合一微軟產品激活腳本，它的功能非常齊全，包括了W10數字許可證激活腳本、W10 LTSB 2015數字許可證激活腳本、在線KMS激活腳本，並添加了KMS38激活，以及可能的$ OEM $文件夾組合等。Microsoft激活Script.cmd Windows和Office Activator，開源並從防病毒檢測中清除。
Microsoft Activation Script.cmd Windows and Office Activator, Open Source and clean from Antivirus Detection
- This script is the merger of previous scripts which are,
W10 Digital License Activation Script
W10 LTSB 2015 Digital License Activation Script
Online KMS Activation Script
Digital + KMS Preactivation Script
(Added KMS38 Activation)
These previous scripts are now discontinued and from now on i'll only work on
"Microsoft Activation Script"
# Windows 10 Digital License Activation:
- Digital License (HWID) is a permanent activation for your system Hardware, it means once
activated, you'll always automatically get a digital license, even after system reinstall,
although you'll have to connect to internet once to get license after reinstall.
- You can establish all supported editions, Digital license in your system.
To easily establish HWID for all the editions, you can use Change W10 Edition Option.
- This activation does not install any files in your system.
- For Successful Instant Activation,The Windows Update Service and Internet Must be Enabled.
If you are running it anyway then system will auto-activate later when you enable the
Windows update service and Internet.
- Use of VPN, and privacy, anti spy tools, privacy-based hosts and firewall's rules
may cause (due to blocking of some MS servers) problems in successful Activation.
- You may see an Error about 'Blocked key' or other errors in activation process.
Note that reasons behind these errors are either above mentioned reasons or corrupt
system files or rarely MS server problem.
'Blocked key' error appears because system couldn't contact MS servers for activation,
This script activation process actually doesn't use any Blocked Keys.
- In same hardware, after activation, if user reinstall the same windows edition from a
'Retail (Consumer)' Windows 10 ISO then system will auto activate at first online contact,
but in case of 'VL (Business)' Windows 10 ISO, User will have to insert that windows
edition Retail/OEM key to activate the system if user doesn't want to activate again
using this script.
# Windows 10 /Server KMS38 Activation:
- KMS38 Activation means activate windows 10 till 2038. Its not permanent and after windows
reinstall user have to run this activation again.
- Unlike Digital License, KMS38 doesn't need internet or enabled windows update service at
the time of activation.
- No files will be stored in system in order to keep Activation.
- If you are planning to use KMS38 along with 180 days kms for office, in that case, first
apply KMS38 and after that use any KMS38 compatiable kms activator.
- KMS38 Activation will clear KMS IP and Port, hense use any office activator after applying
- System may restart to complete activation, so save your work before continue.
(If windows is 180 days kms activated, in that case to fix KMS38 activtaion script
automatically uses slmgr /rearm , hense a restart is needed.)
# Online KMS Activation:
- Online KMS Activation method is 100% clean from antivirus detections.
- This activator script is based on @abbodi1406's KMS_VL_ALL (standalone Activate-Local.cmd)
Script is modified to work with Multi Kms server's and server's renewal task.
(See creadits for more details)
- This activator skips activation of any permanently activated product and KMS38 activation.
- KMS activates Windows and Office for 180 Days (For core/ProWMC Editions it is 30 to 45 Days)
- This activator provides instant global activation in Win 8.1 and later, it means in case of
later installed/changed office product (except office 2010), Windows edition change,
Date change, hardware change, etc, system will automatically activate if online.
You don't need to run the activator again.
- This activator includes most stable kms server's (6+) list. Server selection process is
fully automatic. You don't need to worry about server's availability.
- If you only want to activate for 180 days, and don't want any activator's remnants in your
system then first activate and after that use complete uninstall option. (To remove used
server name from the system)
(but i recommened you to not use complete uninstall option because server name is only
registered in registry, there is no file created for it, this registered server name can be
useful incase of automatic reactivation of when you change office license, change
windows edition or system hardware or any other cause of activation failure)
- For lifetime activation use create renewal task option (requires internet atleast once every
This renewal task main purpose it to renew Online KMS servers, not reactivation, system
automatically renew activation if online with registered server.
This renewal task creates a weekly scheduled task (runs only if internet is connected) to
renew KMS Server's and create required files in C:\Windows\Online_KMS_Activation_Script
- If your system date is incorrect (beyond 6 months) and you are offline, in that case system
will deactivate, but will automatically activate if you just correct the system date.
- Why should you choose Online KMS Activation method when you can easily have offline
The main benefit of Online kms is that it is 100% clean from any av's detection, where as
all offline kms activator have av's detection.
so if you or someone in your circle have difficulties in managing av's exclusion for KMS
and want to get rid of false positives or like to have a 100% clean system then you should
# Extract $OEM$ folder (Preactivated Windows Install):
- In case of Online KMS preactivation (separately or with Digital license or with KMS38) it'll
create two scheduled task and two .cmd files in C:\Windows\Online_KMS_Activation_Script
After first internet contact, one scheduled task will run a .cmd file and after successfully
registering the KMS server, one task and a .cmd file both will auto delete themselves,
and will only leave one task and one .cmd file to run weekly for lifetime.
- In case of Online KMS + Digital license,
online kms will totally skip Windows activation but will register the KMS for other products,
and all later installed Volume (VL) products (office) will auto activate when online.
In case of Online KMS + KMS38,
online kms will not skip Windows activation but skip KMS38 activation, and will register the
KMS for other products, and all later installed Volume (VL) products (office) will auto
activate when online.
- To make Preactivated Windows installation, Do the following things.
Extract the $OEM$ Folder.
Now copy this $OEM$ folder to "sources" folder in the Windows installation media (iso/usb).
The directory will appear like this. iso/usb: \sources\$OEM$
Now use this iso/usb to install Windows and it'll auto activate at first Internet contact.
# Supported Products:
Digital License / KMS38:
Windows 10 -
Core (N) (Digital License/KMS38)
CoreCountrySpecific (Digital License/KMS38)
CoreSingleLanguage (Digital License/KMS38)
Education (N) (Digital License/KMS38)
Enterprise (N) (Digital License/KMS38)
EnterpriseS (N) (LTSB 2015) (Digital License)
EnterpriseS (N) (LTSB 2016) (Digital License/KMS38)
EnterpriseS (N) (LTSC 2019) (KMS38)
Professional (N) (Digital License/KMS38)
ProfessionalEducation (N) (Digital License/KMS38)
ProfessionalWorkstation (N) (Digital License/KMS38)
ServerRdsh (Digital License/KMS38)
ServerStandard (Core) (KMS38)
ServerDatacenter (Core) (KMS38)
ServerSolution (Core) (KMS38)
Windows 7 (Pro/Enterprise/Embedded)
Windows Server 2008R2/2012/2012R2/2016/2019
Office (VL) 2010/2013/2016/2019
HWID and KMS38
- Modified file "gatherosstateLTSB15.exe" (For HWID) has been converted to text using 'Compressed 2 txt' by AveYo to avoid the possible AV's detection. This file will be extracted in only LTSB 2015 Activation.
- Added ClipSVC tokens Rebuilding (by default) (Thanks to @s1ave77 for the idea) (To solve the issue when system image is used on different machines)
- Added service checks for ClipSVC, wlidsvc (Not in KMS38), and sppsvc (Thanks to @s1ave77 for the idea)
- Added reattempts for ticket generation and activation.
- Added new keys for 1903 server releases (For KMS38)
- KMS38 script can now unlock the 180 days KMS lock without using full Rearm and Restart.
Now it'll apply the SKU-APP ID rearm if required. (Idea taken from the @Ratiborus Tools)
- Added a separate KMS38 protection script to protect the KMS38 activation from being overrun by 180 days KMS Activators by accident or even on purpose. (Thanks to @AveYo aka @BAU for the Reg_takeownership snippet pastebin.com/XTPt0JSC)
- Renewal task function has been removed to avoid the possible AV's detection. Because AV's suspect the background task but same codes can be run just fine in the foreground. In replacement I've added the Desktop context menu entry for the script for easy manual renewal in case if registered server goes down, and just FYI added server in the script are running from approx 3 years without problems and user would need to run the script for renewal after 180 days when the registered server goes down.
- Updated the script to KMS_VL_ALL 32 beta (Imp - Now script will retry to activate in case of failed activation, it increases it's reliability very much) (Thanks to @abbodi1406 for the update)
- Now KMS servers will be tested on the Port 1688 with powershell instead of ping for more accuracy. (Thanks to @RPO for the codes)
- Added appropriate colors in activation output.
- Added powershell codes for the admin auto elevation with parameters capability. (Thanks to @AveYo aka @BAU for the codes)
- Added /u parameter for the unattended run instead of changing the value in script.
- For those scripts which may need to provide the long output, I've added powershell snippet to keep the window height fixed with long buffer size capability. (Thanks to @dbenham for the codes)
- Updated the ReadMe's with the Activation info regarding How it works? and Is it safe to use? and possible issues users might face.
- Other minor improvements.
- Made an AIO script with the help from av friendly codes,
Compressed2TXT by @AveYo aka @BAU
'Extract the text from script without character issue'