|商品名稱：||Lindo LINGO v18.0.44 x64 一款由lindo公司推出的專業線性和非線性通用優化求解器|
- 回上一頁您可能感興趣：Lindo LINGO v18.0.44 x64 一款由lindo公司推出的專業線性和非線性通用優化求解器LINGO是一款由lindo公司推出的專業線性和非線性通用優化求解器，提供了一套完整繼承的軟件包，用於構建和編輯問題的完全功能環境，具有建模速度快，功能齊全的特點。
LINGO 18.0 - Optimization Modeling Software for Linear, Nonlinear, and Integer Programming. LINGO is a comprehensive tool designed to make building and solving Linear, Nonlinear (convex & nonconvex/Global), Quadratic, Quadratically Constrained, Second Order Cone, Semi-Definite, Stochastic, and Integer optimization models faster, easier and more efficient.
LINGO provides a completely integrated package that includes a powerful language for expressing optimization models, a full featured environment for building and editing problems, and a set of fast built-in solvers. The recently released LINGO 18.0 includes a number of significant enhancements and new features.
Key Benefits of LINGO
Easy Model Expression
- LINGO will help you cut your development time. It lets you formulate your linear, nonlinear and integer problems quickly in a highly readable form. LINGO's modeling language allows you to express models in a straightforward intuitive manner using summations and subscripted variables -- much like you would with pencil and paper. Models are easier to build, easier to understand, and, therefore, easier to maintain. LINGO can exploit multiple CPU cores for faster model generation.
Convenient Data Options
- LINGO takes the time and hassle out of managing your data. It allows you to build models that pull information directly from databases and spreadsheets. Similarly, LINGO can output solution information right into a database or spreadsheet making it easier for you to generate reports in the application of your choice.
- LINGO is available with a comprehensive set of fast, built-in solvers for Linear, Nonlinear (convex & nonconvex/Global), Quadratic, Quadratically Constrained, Second Order Cone, Stochastic, and Integer optimization. You never have to specify or load a separate solver, because LINGO reads your formulation and automatically selects the appropriate one.
Model Interactively or Create Turn-key Applications
- You can build and solve models within LINGO, or you can call LINGO directly from an application you have written. For developing models interactively, LINGO provides a complete modeling environment to build, solve, and analyze your models. For building turn-key solutions, LINGO comes with callable DLL and OLE interfaces that can be called from user written applications. LINGO can also be called directly from an Excel macro or database application.
Extensive Documentation and Help
- LINGO provides all of the tools you will need to get up and running quickly. You get the LINGO User Manual (in printed form and available via the online Help), which fully describes the commands and features of the program. Also included with super versions and larger is a copy of Optimization Modeling with LINGO, a comprehensive modeling text discussing all major classes of linear, integer and nonlinear optimization problems. LINGO also comes with dozens of real-world based examples for you to modify and expand.