|商品名稱：||Neuratron PhotoScore & NotateMe Ultimate 2020.1 v9.0.0 可以將打印或手寫的樂譜掃瞄到計算機中|
- 回上一頁您可能感興趣：Neuratron PhotoScore & NotateMe Ultimate 2020.1 v9.0.0 可以將打印或手寫的樂譜掃瞄到計算機中Neuratron PhotoScore & NotateMe可以將打印或手寫的樂譜掃瞄到計算機中，播放並使用世界領先的音樂掃瞄軟件進行編輯。PhotoScore Ultimate 幾乎可以捕捉每一個細節，甚至可以識別4和6線吉他譜，1,2和3線打擊樂譜。它是世界上第一個也是唯一一個可用於閱讀手寫樂譜的商業節目。Neuratron PhotoScore & NotateMe易於使用：易於使用從一開始就是一個中心設計目標，通過自動掃瞄和識別，以及授權的Sibelius風格編輯界面，PhotoScore和NotateMe Ultimate甚至變得有趣和令人興奮！PhotoScore是一種印刷和手寫（僅限終極版）音樂識別程序 - 音樂等效於文本OCR程序。音樂掃瞄比掃瞄文本要困難得多，因為涉及的符號範圍更複雜，因為音樂的二維“語法”複雜，並且因為諸如髮夾和短語標記之類的標記具有可變形狀和大小。掃瞄音樂或文本的困難在於，通過掃瞄頁面，計算機無法“理解”它。就計算機而言，掃瞄頁面只是呈現出數百萬個黑白點的網格，可以是音樂，文本，照片或其他任何東西。從這個點網格中實際讀取或解釋音樂，文本或圖片的過程非常複雜。人腦的很大一部分，包含數百萬個連接，專門用於解決這種“模式識別”問題。 Neuratron一直通過PhotoScore推動這項技術的發展，並且通過結合兩個獨立開發的識別引擎的識別結果，PhotoScore的準確性遠遠超過每個引擎的兩倍。PhotoScore是一個音樂掃瞄程序 - 音樂等效於文本OCR程序。
Languages: English |
More than 22 years experience in recognition technologies have enabled us to design and create the formidable OmniScore²™ dual-engine recognition system, incredibly making PhotoScore & NotateMe Ultimate over 99.5% accurate on most PDFs and originals!
PhotoScore & NotateMe Ultimate picks out virtually every detail and even recognizes 4 and 6 line guitar tablature, 1, 2 and 3 line percussion staves. Our music handwriting app NotateMe is fully integrated, meaning you can write music on the go with your tablet and stylus, or mouse/trackpad if you do not have one.
Easiest to Use
Ease-of-use has been a central design aim right from the start, and with automatic scanning and recognition, plus licensed Sibelius-style editing interfaces, PhotoScore & NotateMe Ultimate even becomes fun and exciting to use!
Reads virtually all markings in printed music, and most in handwritten music, including:
- 5-line staves (normal and small), 4- and 6- line guitar staves, 1-, 2- and 3-line percussion staves
- Notes, chords (including stem direction, beams & flags) and rests (including multirests) in up to 4 voices per staff
- Appoggiaturas (grace notes), cue-sized and cross-staff notes
- Accidentals and articulation marks
- Clefs, key signatures, time signatures
- The format of the page, including the page size, staff size, margins, and where systems end
- Slurs, ties and hairpins
- Text including lyrics, dynamics, fingerings, instrument names, tempo and technique markings
- Guitar chord diagrams
- Various other markings such as codas, segnos, ornaments, pedal markings and repeat endings
- 64 staves per page
- 400 pages per score
What's New in PhotoScore & NotateMe Ultimate 2020:
PhotoScore & NotateMe Ultimate 2020 has been almost completely rewritten for macOS and features full support for macOS Catalina and retina displays. Text recognition now features the latest in machine learning technology.
Full list of changes since v8.8.6:
- Major text recognition engine update using machine learning and improved dual engine decision making
- Multi-rest recognition improvement
- Re-scan feature now auto-reads and replaces scanned images selected to be re-scanned from the output score
- Updating Chord in Chord Symbol & Diagram dialog box now updates Bass to match automatically
- Create>Tuplet... now works with multiple selected notes
- Updated toolbar graphics for a clean, modern workspace.
- Miscellaneous editing and recognition fixes
- An IBM compatible Pentium III (or equivalent AMD processor) or higher PC with Windows 7/8/10. At least 512MB is recommended.
- Your computer should also have a reasonable amount of free hard disk space - at least 40MB and preferably rather more.
- Adobe Reader 6.0 or later should be installed to view PhotoScore’s PDF help.
- Sibelius users note: Although PhotoScore will work with Sibelius version 3 and higher, It is recommended that you use Sibelius 5.0 or higher (Sibelius 2018 for the best results) as it has greatly improved PhotoScore importing capabilities.
- A scanner (probably connected to your computer via a USB, Printer or SCSI port), and installed TWAIN or WIA driver software.
- Recommended for NotateMe: Touch screen or tablet with stylus (e.g. Microsoft Surface Pro). Windows 8.1 if using touchscreen/stylus.